Cookie policies for Luoto & Company Oy’s website
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used to ensure that websites work or to make them more efficient. Cookies are also used, for example, when a user’s information needs to be stored as the user navigates from one page of the Internet service to another. If you want to disable cookies, you can do so at any time by changing your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your website user experience.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies disappear from your computer as soon as you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until you delete them or until they expire.
When you visit our website, we ask for your consent to the storage of the following cookies on your device:
Reject, in which case we will only use the essential cookies for the website:
- A session cookie that identifies your language selection for the session.
- A session cookie used to identify a logged-in user for logging in to the website administration. This cookie is not relevant to ordinary users.
- Persistent cookie (3 months) used to identify whether you have accepted only the use of essential cookies.
Persistent cookie (3 months) used to identify whether you have accepted the use of all cookies
The essential cookies on our website do not store your personal data.
This website uses the following services to analyze website usage. Click the links below to find out what data third parties collect about you and how you can influence the way they use the data they collect.
You can change the cookie selection you have made on Luoto & Company Oy’s website at any time by clicking the button in the left corner.
Disabling all cookies in different browser settings
Below you find instructions on how to disable all cookies in the most common browsers.
- Internet Explorer, you can disable all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” with the slider Read for more>
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking the Menu button and then “Options” and “Privacy & Security”. Read for more>
- In Safari, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking “Settings” and “Privacy”. Read for more>
- In Chrome, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking “Settings” and “Privacy and security”. Read for more>